info@jbwilsonlaw.com
+1-(336) 773-0059

Construction Injuries

construction

Construction Injuries

Construction accounted for 1,178 fatal work injuries, the most of any industry sector in 2007. The total for construction represented a decrease of 5 percent over the 2006 total. Fatalities among specialty trade contractors decreased 6 percent (from 721 fatalities in 2006 to 680 in 2007), while fatalities among workers in construction of buildings rose 11% from 2006, with most of the increase in non-residential construction industries. All of these statistics point to the fact that injuries are commonplace on construction sites.  If you or someone you know has been hurt or injured while on a construction site you should be compensated for your loss, and James Barrett Wilson, Jr. & Associates will insure that you are justly compensated. If you live in Winston-Salem or anywhere in North Carolina, please give us a call if you need help.